Sunday, 30 December 2012

Book Review: Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines




Title: Fallen Too Far
Author: Abbi Glines
Series: #1
Pages: 207 (kindle)
Genre: Romance
Release Date: December 14th 2012


I have read many of Abbi Glines books but this is far the best book yet! I love when books switch from one character’s point of view to the others. It helps you to understand what both people are thinking and gets you rooting for them from the beginning. I was hooked on this book from the second Blaire pulls that gun out.

Blaire is just such an easy to like character. Sometimes I find it hard to connect to a character if I don’t agree with the choices that they are making. This wasn’t the case, Blaire did exactly what I would have done, she was relatable, which is why I liked her so much.

She has had such a hard life; taking care of her sick mum for the last three years, losing her sister and her dad abandoning them. After her mum passes away she moves to Florida to stay with her dad and his new wife. Blaire is unpleasantly surprised when she turns up to find her dad gone and her new stepbrother there instead.

Rush is the son of a famous rock singer. He is totally sexy, arrogant, rude, tattooed and a complete man whore. He is unwelcoming and is used to getting his own way. But did I say he is sexy! I instantly fell in love with him despite all of his flaws.

Fallen Too Far stirs up so many different emotions, which is what makes it such a great book. I was happy, sad, pissed, angry and annoyed. I am so excited for the next one to come out, but I hate that I have to wait to see how it ends!

In comparison with other Glines books I found that this one was a little more my style and age. Some of her others seem a little PG but I was happy to find that this one got a little more steamy!

                                                          

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry!

    I just saw your post on Book Blogs and I'm now following you.
    Hope you can stop by my blog and eventually follow.
    You can find me www.tyrony.com
    Good luck with the blog!

    Andreia

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below...