Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Here is mine this week:


Title: Reckless
Author: S.C. Stephens
Series: #3
Release Date: March 5th 2013


Can love survive when life gets Reckless?
When the band hits it big, Kiera and Kellan must ask themselves: Can their love for each other survive the constant pressures of superstardom?


The friendships they've formed, the new family they've found, and the history they've forged will all play a part in helping them navigate the turbulent waters of the band's exploding popularity.

A greedy executive hell-bent on success, a declining pop star looking for an edge, and a media circus that twists lies into truths are just some of the obstacles the lovers will have to overcome if they are going to remain together.

Fame comes with a price-but will it cost Kiera and Kellan everything?





I’m excited to find out what is going to happen in this third Thoughtless book and whether this will be the final installment in the series. Here’s hoping that Kellan and Kiera don’t have to go through too much more turmoil L

Teaser Chapter One:

On January 7th SC Stephens reached 20,000 likes on Facebook and, as promised, released the first chapter available to download here-


When she reaches 25,000 likes she will release the second chapter along with a bonus Kellan POV of the infamous ‘rain scene’ from Thoughtless!!! Click Here to like her FB site!

7 comments:

  1. Ahh, I need this one!
    But I really need to read the other two books in this series first ;-) I have been dying to read this series for a long time .. maybe it was time for me to get started? ;-)
    And I love the cover .. So hot!

    My WoW: http://theobsessivereader.com/2013/01/23/waiting-on-wednesday-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover! Great pick!

    Check out my WoW

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had the chance to read the previous two books in the series but I've heard a lot about them and I've love to give them all a try. This one definitely sounds interesting and I want to read it! Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a good plot

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below...