Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Leap Frog Follow Hop


The Paperbook Princess and Readers In Wonderland have teamed up to present you with the: Leap Frog Follow Hop!

Leap Frog Follow Hop
Click Here for more info



Question:
What is the number one book you wish could be turned into a movie?


Kerry’s Answer:

Well I’m currently obsessed with the Significance series and I would absolutely love to see that be turned into a movie. I think that Caleb and Maggie are my new favourite book couple. It would be so exciting to see who would play the different characters. I think that it would be the next Twilight!!!





Rachel's Answer:

Mine is already happening which I’m so excited for; Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I absolutely love it, if you couldn’t already tell by the review and imaginary cast!!!

2 comments:

  1. I would watch both those movies even though I haven't the books yet...I know, I have work to do! I'm already following but here's my Leap Frog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either of this books. I'll go see what they're about and hopefully add them to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below...