Friday, 1 February 2013

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Ok so I'm a little late on my Waiting on Wednesday this week but here it is anyway...


Title: Avoiding Intimacy
Author: K.A. Linde
Series: #2.5
Release Date: February 26th 2013










Be prepared to enter the world of Chyna Van der Wal...










That is literally all the information about the upcoming installment of the Avoiding series. I'm really excited to read about Chyna and hopefully grab a little more information about my favourite characters along the way...

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this series, I don't think I've heard of it.
    But I do like series, I like to see my favorite characters return

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below...